Regardless of what kind of car you are in the market for, whether it might be found at a new Chevy dealer, used Subaru dealers, or used car dealerships in Rochester NY, here are a few facts about the history of cars that you need to know before you decide to buy.
1. Did you know that Subaru is the automobile manufacturing division of Japanese transportation conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries, which is also referred to as FHI? In 2011, Fuji Heavy Industries was the 26th biggest automaker by production in the world.
2. Though many people might think that all the can get when the make a trip to used Subaru dealers are affordable and sensible family cars. However, Subaru offers turbo charged versions of quite a few of their passenger cars. One of the most popular turbo charged cars that they sell is the Impreza WRX.
3. If you decide to visit a dealer and take a look at their Subaru inventory, then you should know that Subaru is known for its use of the boxer engine layout in most of its vehicles. If this is not something that appeals to you from an aesthetic or engineering stand point, then you might want to think about purchasing a Chevy instead.
4. Did you know that 1913 was the year in which the famous bow tie Chevrolet emblem was first used? The company has been easily recognizable for it for almost exactly 100 years.
5. Though it might seem more that a little bit antithetical, Jay Z, Kid Rock, and Mariah Carey are a few of the musical artists who have name dropped Chevrolet in their hit songs.